On my travels I´ve met all sorts of peculiar folk, but none to compare with the Sasau charlatan. Magic of all colours and shades, relics, elixirs and talismans - all these miraculous things you can get from him. At a price. Naturally, like all trades, he has to stock up now and again, and that, it seems, is where I come in.
- Speak to the Sasau charlatan and become his apprentice.
- (Optional) Acquire layman Procopius´s tooth.
- Get a branch from the topping out.
- Get the cat´s paw talisman.
- Bring something to the charlatan.
- (Optional) Get the burial shroud.
- Take the shroud to the charlatan.
- Wait for the charlatan at his dwelling.
- Hold the rioters back.
- Acquire layman Procopius´s tooth. You can either persuade Procopius to go to the blacksmith and have the tooth pulled out or you can fight him and knock him out and loot the tooth. If you persuade Procopius to go to the blacksmith you need to escort him there. Procopius will walk around and stall until you have had 3 dialogues with him, its a bit time consuming but if your reputation is low, this is the better option.
- Get the cat´s paw talisman. You can either persuade the Gambler to give you the talisman, pickpocket it from him or win it from a game of dice with him.
- Get a branch from the topping out. Either climb the construction tower or shoot a part of the tree down from the ground with your bow. Collect the topping from the ground below.
- Deliver the three talismans to the charlatan.
- Get the burial shroud. In the church there will be a newly deceased man and you need his Monk´s habit (shroud). Talk to the Townsman and he will tell you that there will always be someone watching over the newly deceased man.
- It it the person watching over the newly deceased man is his son: You can persuade him to donate the shroud but this option seems to be bugged, you will succeed in persuading him into giving you the shroud but you never got it. If you the it from the newly deceased man you will be stealing and he will report you. You can knock him out and then take the shroud.
- It it the person watching over the newly deceased man is someone else than his son you can lie, choose option that you are from Vlashim, then choose Lucy and you can pickpock the dead man in peace. Take his Monk´s habit.
- Talk to the charlatan and he will tell you to be quiet and to meet him at his house.
- Talk to the rioters and the side quest is complete.